Friday, October 30, 2009

Irresponsible Souls...

My heart wrenched when I read about the mishap that took the lives of 3 young children. It clearly depicts the lack of responsibility of those teachers in-charged at that time. Some readers chide the government for conceiving such ideas to have this 1Malaysia camp to foster close racial relationships, thus, causing the accident to happen. Well, I disagree.

I personally feel that the teachers should be responsible for this accident. This accident could have been avoided if there were not too many students crossing that "fateful" bridge at one go. We do not need a genius mind to figure that out, do we? What were the teachers thinking at that moment? Couldn't they gauge the suspension bridge is too fragile to support so many children? Why did they take the risk? Was it for fun or purely lack of common sense?

In future, I'd seriously think twice again sending my kid for field trips.

My condolences to the grieving families..:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment