Friday, July 2, 2010

Hubby's Preference..:-))

"I like to see you in proper lady shirt", says my hubby to me.

"Proper shirtHow proper is proper??.

Fashionista I'm not but I do keep myself updated with the latest fashion.  His version of proper equates plain, no sequins, no beads, no glitters, no medium/large prints, no half-sleeve, round-neck and single colour, if possible. Hmmm, quite an uphill task to scour for these type of shirts.  Someone told me to try looking at Forever 21 but I still couldn't find any.  My next stop was to Padini and thankfully, I managed to get hold of something that's real simple and plain.  Frankly, I'm not  hundred percent in love with the design but I bought it anyway to please my hubby.  Afterall, his approval on my dressing means a great deal to me :-))

Well, I think I ought to take a day-off from work and go hunting for more of these shirts. I'm pretty sure there are loads of them out there, which I'll like.  Just that at this point of time, I don't have the faintest idea where to scout for them.  Spare me a little more time and I'm certain I'll find something that I'll like and he'll like it even more..:-D


                                 A Big No No
  *********************************************************************** 


                 Absolutely YES
***********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment