Monday, January 18, 2010

My Crying Princess...Wwaaaaaa!.....


Of late, my princess wants my attention so badly that her tantrums fly all over the place. She wants to be with me all the time. Hmmm..it’s partly my fault though. I have been spending most of my office lunch-breaks with her at home. I am trying to detach myself gradually from her now onwards. And because of this, she’s so unhappy that she keeps crying and keeps asking for me. Surprisingly, on my part, I find it equally tough too. I miss her terribly and the little voice in me constantly urging me to go home to see her. Only now I understand why it is so hard for her. As an adult, I find this transition period is too stressful to deal with, what’s more for a six years old kid??!.. This is indeed a very testing time for us both.

I glanced at my watch and the school is going to be over in a short while. I expect my princess to call me any time now. My heart squeezes a tad listening to her pleas on the phone and frankly, I have this great tendency to leave everything behind and rush home to hug and kiss her. But for her and as well as my own good, I need to do what I have to do…grit my teeth and carry on with my plan and keep my fingers and toes crossed that everything will be fine in no time!

P/S…just called home…princess is in jovial mood today…hooray!.:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment