Friday, January 15, 2010

Sixth Sense or What?!

I woke up this morning and I felt strange. An image of an old girlfriend kept flashing on my mind. I told myself there was no way I could locate her anymore. We had lost touch for many years already. And holy mackerel, I received a call from her on my mobile not long after that!!!! Apparently, she had gone through the trouble to search for my hubby's office number to find me. Wow, I was truly truly surprised. From now on, we could keep in touch on Facebook!!...isn't that wonderful...:-))

Well folks, I do believe in sixth sense or some may call it premonition. There were times, I felt weird and as if something was about to happen, be it good or bad. I usually try to avoid doing something of the ordinary on that day. Friends used to say I am a tad superstitious and paranoid at times. I guess I can't help it It's always better to be take precautionary measures than to be sorry later, right?...:-P

Let me share with you one of my favourite quotes, that is "Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you." -- Elbert Hubbard

1 comment: