Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Pain in the Ass....*Ouch*

Have you ever come across anyone who's lazy and refuses to accept own mistakes and forever blaming others and giving excuses for everything? Well, I have. There is this female colleague of mine who's absolutely LAZY and has poor attitude at work. You can’t imagine how lazy she can be! We had tried all avenues talking to her plus giving her chances after chances and yet the bad attitudes don’t change. One must be wondering, why not just sack her lar?! I raise the same question for countless times too but my goody-goody boss who's ever so kind-hearted always gives her another chance over and over again (he is blessed with 101% tolerance, haha!). I don't understand why we've to consume so much time to deal with a person who's beyond help and it's not like she's not paid for the job!!..*sigh*. Apparently, my boss says the company needs irrelevant people like her to meet the "race quota”, which a condition set by the MOF in order to renew our company license.. but I tell you, she's a real pain in the ass!

One classic example: -

Boss: You've a habit of coming in late almost everyday. Reaching the office at 9.20am every morning!.
Female: I live far from here and I leave my house at 8.15am, so expected to be late. I do reach here early sometimes! *without slightest repentance*

*jaws drop* What sort of mentality is this? If I were she, I'd have quickly find the nearest table and hide under it! But then again, if she were to have a little bit more dignity and proud of her job, she wouldn't had repeated her negligence in work over and over again!!

If there is really a thing called “Broom Award", she’s definitely the best recipient!

No comments:

Post a Comment