Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Promise I Wish Not To Break....:-)

I’ve gained some weight lately and don't know why I’ve lost the determination to shed them off. My hats off to those who go to the gym no matter rain or shine. Just when I told myself to control my diet, my hubby encouraged me to order 2 large pizzas for supper last night and I attacked 3 big pieces of pizza. And holy cow, I felt so guilty after gorging them.

This morning when I woke up, I made a deal with myself...that is to eat less and exercise more. I've promised myself to hit the park on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays and before leaving home, I hurriedly put my walking gear into my bag. Lets see if I could keep this promise! ;-P

Psssttt….hopefully my girl won’t start looking for me when she doesn’t see me home by 6pm..haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment