Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Quitting Job...

The weather for the past few days was extremely wonderful and I had to drag myself out of bed to work. I always wonder if it would be a good idea to stop working and stay home to be a full-time housewife. I guess it's not. I enjoy earning my own money and to be less dependant on my hubby :-)

However, I foresee I may have to give up my job to take care of my soon school going kid. I'm more than willing to quit my job just to look after her for she's our only child and she's going to get the best from us as much as we could afford it. There is nothing much we could offer to her but to give her the best education there is. I guess, every parent longs to see their children succeed in life. Give them the best education, nurture them and build up their self-esteem and the rest is up to the child to choose how to live his/her life...

No comments:

Post a Comment