Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, My Love!

Today is my beloved hubby's 40th birthday and I'm supposed to get him a Blackberry for his birthday pressie. But last minute, he changes his mind again and doesn't want a phone anymore. So, I'm getting him a wallet instead :-)

This year, we made a special birthday card for him and the sight of the card took his breath away. Hahaha! He always says he would appreciate whatever we do for him especially whatever he gets from his little precious. If she is happy, he is happy too.

My plan tonight is to take him to a restaurant that we haven't been before. My girl and I are really looking forward to it. We are definitely going to enjoy ourselves tonight..hehehe!

Happy Birthday to you, dear....mmmwah!.......:-))))

No comments:

Post a Comment